Sinclair Building, Oxford Brookes University
A major university building of scientific teaching laboratories over four floors, roof and basements.
Haysham prepared the design for the electrical installation to the client’s requirements for the building.
The installation is being carried out on a floor by floor basis with all other areas of the building having all electrical systems maintained.
Haysham carried out the electrical installation which encompassed the following :-
- A distribution system of panel boards, sub main cabling and distribution boards.
- General small power systems and large power systems
- General lighting and lighting control system
- Structured Cabling Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Oxygen Depletion System
- Full AV System connection with White Boards
- CCTV & Door Access system
- Disabled Refuge System
- Lightning and Surge Protection
The ongoing installation is being handed over to the client in phases from early 2018